Choosing a brand: Try to go for brands that are somewhat natural and organic as these are a lot better for your skin like some brands are. Unfortunately I’m not sure of all the skincare brands around the world that are more organic and doesn’t contain any “nasties” from the drugstore but in Australia there is Antipodes, Manuka Doctor, Simple, Natio, Sukin, Yes To, Puretopia and quite a few more. These products are also amazing if you have sensitive skin before nothing is in the products that will irritate your skin, unless you are allergic to something in it.
What to buy and when to use them: When you choose a brand you like and works well for you there are several things that you need to buy to have amazing skin. Most skincare products benefit the most if you use the rest of the brand so try to buy your products all from the same brand.
1. Cleanser: use morning and night to get rid of any left over makeup, oils, dirt and bacteria.
2. Toner: use immediately after cleansing to shrink pores, balance skin pH and rejuvenate your skin.
3. Eye cream: tap gently inwards using your ring finger to reduce puffiness, reduce dark circles and reduce fine lines.
4. Night cream: use at night (obviously) to deeply nourish and hydrate your skin. It’s basically a thicker moisturiser.
5. Daily moisturiser: use after washing your face in the morning to control oil flow, hydrate and firm your skin.
6. Exfoliant: use 1-2 times a week to get rid of any dead skin cells and make your skin feel smoother and reveal a new layer of skin.
7. Mask: use once a week to deeply nourish your skin and depending on the type of mask you get, it could reduce oil flow, hydrate, moisturise or exfoliate your skin.
There is SO much makeup you could buy from the drugstore from eyeliner to eyeshadow to glitter to primers but here are some essentials:
2. Setting Powder
Obviously depending on how confident you are or how much makeup you usually wear on a daily is different for everyone so don’t feel like you need to buy more or less to impress people.
My favourite makeup brands from the drugstore are Maybelline (love their mascaras) and Rimmel (their lipsticks are amazing!). Always look out for sales and 2 for 1 deals, that way you’ll save heaps of money.
send in your questions/requests qts
|Anonymous: I've had to read some of the absolute worst books in my entire schooling in english and I genuinely believe I should have read classics instead of the biography of John Lennon for example. Picks at my high school were mortifying and it's no better in college.|
In Portugal we read “classics” aka books from the last centuries, lol. I’m currently reading a book from 1982. On 9th grade I read a book from 1572.
I’ve always had the curiosity to know which books do English/American students have to read for their English classes.
This network is to help friendly blogs gain followers, friends and plenty more. We’re going to pick a lucky bunch of eight out of the people that have reblogged this to be a part of our network. If you have any questions, please ask. xRULESPERKS
Help/Advice with photoshop and outfits.
We will send you a message telling you that you’ve been accepted.
Follow everyone in the network.
Have a link to the network somewhere on your blog.
Submit a small description about yourself to Silver, about one or two sentences.